The AVA Group takes your Privacy very seriously.In general, you can visit AVA Group websites without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you.
AVA Group does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with AVA Group under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help AVA Group communicate with you about communications from AVA Group and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to protect or enforce AVA Group’s rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of AVA Group or associated parties.
- We transfer information about you if AVA Group is acquired by or merged with another company.
You may choose to give us personal information, such as your name and address or e-mail id that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, to download our resources or to provide you with a subscription or avail of any promotions. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender with details of the correction requested.
AVA Group’s websites are not directed at nor targeted at children. No one who has not reached the age of thirteen may use the websites unless supervised by an adult.
Cookies, and other technologies
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visitors to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on AVA Group websites, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. AVA Group or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information, our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page.
AVA Group may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to ‘opt-out’ of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list.
AVA Group recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (i.e. unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in our computing environment. All emails received by AVA Group are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, AVA Group hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. AVA Group reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action.
Links to Non-AVA Group websites
We may also provide social media features on our website that enable you to share AVA Group information with your social networks and to interact with AVA Group on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that could be shared by those sites.
2. Applicability : This Policy applies to all Personal Data collected electronically by AVA Group or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
3. Definitions : ‘Personal Data’ for the purposes of this Policy means any information that relates to a natural person and is capable of identifying such person available or likely to be available with AVA Group.
4. Objective of Policy : AVA Group takes seriously the trust you place in us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, AVA Group utilizes appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
5. Reasonable Security Practices & Procedures : AVA Group will take reasonable steps to ensure that all dealings in Personal Data, shall:
- be processed fairly & lawfully;
- be obtained only with the consent of the information provider;
- be collected, only when :
- The information is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of AVA Group; and
- The collection of the sensitive personal data or information is considered necessary for that purpose.
- Be available for review by the information provider, as and when requested.
- Be kept secure against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, as per the prescribed standards.
Disclosure of information : AVA Group shall share your personal information with your consent, where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or where required by government agencies mandated under law to procure such disclosure.
Transfer of Information : AVA Group may transfer your personal information to any other body corporate or a person in any country, that ensures the “same level of data protection” that is adhered to by it.
Publication : AVA Group shall also not publish your personal information and shall ensure that the information transferred to a third party is not further disclosed by it.
Right to opt out : AVA Group respects your privacy considerations and hence provides an option to you, to not provide the data or information sought to be collected. Further, you can also withdraw your consent which was earlier given to AVA Group, and the same must be communicated to AVA Group in writing.
Authenticity : AVA Group shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Data supplied to it by the provider, whose duty it is to ensure that the information provided by it or its employees is authentic.
6. Changes to this Policy Please note that this Policy may change from time to time. We will not reduce your rights under this Policy without your explicit consent. We will post any Policy changes on this page. We will also keep prior versions of this Policy in an archive for your review.